Sign in to follow this  
erazer

Cheater in awp_lego2 NEW

The cheater has been banned! Thanks for submitting it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• i remember it was a great community that just dissapeared over the years
    • hi there,  i logged into csgo this morning to go bhop but when i joined the server i got immediatly banned? i looked up the ban and all it said was that "detected by bash" which really doesent make sense to me because i was not cheating and have never been. last night i even played on the server, and got no ban then i go to bed and the next day im banned?? so i came here to ask to get unbanned since i really like your servers and would love to continue to play on them  edit: i just saw that a guy named rames also posted about the same thing a couple of days ago, maybe there is a bug?
    • Be sure to not use any joystick or strafe hacks next time. Unbanned Regards Pimp
    • yo, whats up.
      just wanted to join your bhop server for some action, like i did a lot the last days (and it always was fine), and suddenly your bash-stuff right there banned me.

would appreciate if anybody can look into this, thanks.
      STEAM_1:1:478888

best regards,
      ramses
    • Hei dette har vært problem lenge nå, så på tide med official request. When there is a smoke there is a 50% chanse you can se andre gjennom den på radaren, selv om det overhodet ikke skulle vært mulig. Det er ganske kjipt for det ødelegger much of the fun. I hope you can fix this problemo soon!!!

Med vennelig regards,
      mV