Banned from Bhop servers [Jungle]

JuNgLe

Hey, as many known im Jungle aka JUNGLEb? and a dude being known for cheating

well i got banned on recess i think on september 2017 for using optimizers.

i always talked with some admins like p!mp and hetz and i just want to come to a solution since i have nothing to hide nor did i cheat / i will never cheat

im open for everything and it would be cool if we could fix this soon 

You will not get unbanned not only do we have logs on you that proves your cheating but when you were not banned on our server you were the most toxic player, also if we did unban you recess would get bad rep simply because you are banned from all servers.

Edited by hetz

2 hours ago, JuNgLe said:

I talked with many people and there are no logs that 100% proof that i cheat.. its just likely but thats not the thing.

Yeah i admit i was very toxic at some times but that had some reasons. BUT i was never toxic in any way to one of the mods or admins of recess though 

and idk if its fair that just youre opinion makes me get banned 

Like i told you before when you are unbanned from ultima you will get a second chance and its not our opinions that gets you banned its the logs.

The logs litterally are not a solid proof and only make it somehow "Likely" for me to use a strafehack/any other kinda cheat but since unlimited people get logged i dont see the sense. also yet i only see you going against me / its still youre only youre opinion.. as i said i have litterally 0.0% chances to get unbanned from ultima because of other reasons atm 

3 hours ago, JuNgLe said:

The logs litterally are not a solid proof and only make it somehow "Likely" for me to use a strafehack/any other kinda cheat but since unlimited people get logged i dont see the sense. also yet i only see you going against me / its still youre only youre opinion.. as i said i have litterally 0.0% chances to get unbanned from ultima because of other reasons atm 

That's not true. Yes, tons of people get logged, but not all of those get banned. Only if the AC suspects you enough, you get banned. That, in and of itself is enough proof.

Good luck in another community.

but not all of those get banned ? i can make a big list of people that get logged a good amount of times and also got banned for that lol 

and just for suspicion and 1 admin's opinion atm i really dont think thats enough to perma ban rofl 

anyway sorry when i sound like an annoying retarded lol but think twice 

I agree with hetz completely but Jungle, I really don’t know where you want to go with that statement. You should be more arranged and specific about why we should unban you. Still doubt that you can be unbanned due to the reasons above.

Regards

Pimp

20 hours ago, JuNgLe said:

Nice question lol mh why should i get unbanned MHHH

Alright, since you seem to have no reasonable desire to actually appeal your ban and instead leave retarded comments like the one quoted, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread.

Your appeal is hereby denied.

Better luck in another community.