JamX^

[Suggestion] !tastop....

Hello, JamX^ here....

I'm a big fan of unreal tas, and tas in general.

I was on !top cause i wanted to see if i was a high setted unreal tas player.

Now i know here on recess #17, there isnt really much competition in that category, but i still wanted a peak.

In !top i couldnt see any option for tas, there was only one option under each style, and that was bonus, which i apreciate and that is nice.

But it just doesent cut it. I would highly apreciate and i think other players also will, a thing under !top that is the tas option.

It would be another neat thing, for TAS players to get a bit more love, and to see where they compare with other players.

Now i know, that !top doesent say who is better or worse, but its always fun to check.

Thanks for reading

- JamX^

P.S I'm sorry if it's cringy, but i wanted some admin, to hopefully have a bit of a laugh :) Have a good day

also rename shsw top to jamx top cause no one play this style except him

• Like 1

Yes, Knox would dominate Normal TAS, but i still hope that admins read this, cause none of them, has responded, and that kinda annoys me, that there inactive on the Suggestions......

Hopefully someone will respond to it soon....

First im sorry for late response, i've had a lot going on in my life. Now to the suggestion it's not possible because you don't get points for completing maps on tas and I don't think you should. Since you don't get any points and we dont want you to get points from tas we would have to talk with blacky and find a way which i think would cost 30-50 usd atleast, which is not worth imo, i rather spend that money on a lj stats plugin or smth like that.

//hetz

• Like 1

Thanks for the response hetz, then i would suggest spending that money on LJ plugin, cause that is also a thing i have suggested, and it would come in great joy to many players. Thanks for reading, and thanks for response

Ye im all in for the lj stats aswell