Sign in to follow this  
JamX^

[Suggestion][Rant] Cheesing styles...

Hello, its JamX^...

So, if you know me, you know i like the style SurfHSW, but recently i have seen alot of people cheesing the style.

Now JamX^, what do you mean by that?

Well, i mean, people do it, by only holding WA, basicly making SHSW A only...

It is fairly annoying doing a long map, and beating it on SurfHSW, correctly, just for some dude, who cheesed the style, to get the record...

Now, in this case, it doesent effect SurfHSW players much on Strafe maps, but on long maps it can.

This is highly annoying, and my suggestion is to add something, like the thing you added to Sideways, where you cant just do W only, and cheese it.

That would be very nice, but with all of this said, i still doubt it will go trough because we all know, if the style isn't that played, it will NOT get any attention...

However if this goes through it could be added on HSW as well, because it is also the case there sometimes, but not nearly as often.

Thanks for reading, please respond Admins...

-JamX^

Edited by JamX^

Hey JamX.

Well, maybe if you would stop writing in a passive-aggressive way, we would be more than happy to help and respond to you. The way you talk to our admins bothers me a lot, and I would kindly ask you to stop it right now. Don´t get me wrong here, this is NOT our job, we do NOT get money for what we do here, which is why I expect good manners from the players. If you fail to preserve that, I will not hesitate to take actions. We all love doing what we do here and our admins are very diligent and hardworking. Please respect that.

With that being said, I´m sure that you will get an answer from an admin as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Toby

Edited by Toby
  • Like 1

Alrighty, i will try, but it says [Rant] so you can't really expect something else, plus, i feel like some of the admins, talk like this to me, so i give back with the same medicine, but im just toxic....

I will try and improve, but maybe, think about it yourself, thanks for response

And btw, i just read it trough again, and i can find one place where it is kind of agressive, but still not at the same time, please tell me, where you see it....

This wasnt ment to passive agressive, if it sounds like it xd

Which admin is it @JamX^? I just find most of your complains  a bit aggressive. You’re more than welcome starting your own community and do whatever you want, it’s really that simple? Some of the plugins will be added in the near future..

Regards

pimp

By doing the styles in " w only" and "a only" they lose the ability to gain the same amount of speed as the style intended, sorry but its just if u are enough skilled, this will not be a issue, revolution for example would never be beaten by a " w only" cheesed run on sw for example, and also alot of your suggestion is things that require a coder, which we dont have for our bhop servers, we are kinda relying on the one who made our timer, Blacky

Kent

• Like 2

Hey Kent, thanks for your reply, that is actually good :)

I get what you mean by that i have an advantage, but as said, it is only on longer maps, as i am new to SHSW but i am improving. If a legendary A only player would race me on a t5 map, he would probably win, because his control is most likely much better.

Thanks alot for the reply, peace

On 6/21/2018 at 7:05 AM, pimpmyname said:

Which admin is it @JamX^? I just find most of your complains  a bit aggressive. You’re more than welcome starting your own community and do whatever you want, it’s really that simple? Some of the plugins will be added in the near future..

Regards

pimp

Oh pimp. I am agressive. I would like to disagree, so lets agree to do that. But this posts is a bit annoying, the way your calling me agressive but at the same time saying, "You’re more than welcome starting your own community and do whatever you want" and that is really passive agressive. But as they say, Dobbelt morale dobbelt så godt :) But as also said, i dont find my posts agressive, more of a fun post tbh, but whatever.... So please stop ranting on about it, and lets just break it here....

Bye

Oh geez, as someone who spent some time on this shit angle, if you loose the SR on shsw to someone doing a-only then that only means your time was garbage and you have no right to complain about that imo, even if it wasn't played on the correct style.

On the side note, how can someone doing 180's every second to go straight have more control than someone just playing like normal with 45' tilt :thinking:

• Like 2