Sign in to follow this  
JamX^

[Suggestion] W - D?

Hello, its your boi, im sure noone cares by now xd

Well this suggestion is for a new style

So i saw some guy fucking around on a map, and he did W to D and i thought it looked cool.

So i tried it, and it was quiet weird, and fun at the same time.

I know you dont have anyone to program it in, and you are depneding on other people to do it, so i dont really excpect this to go trough :)

But anyways, just wanted to say, as it maybe something in the future if some weird competition, i really dont know...

Thanks for reading, i really do not excpect a reply, as this is really useless and will probably be less played than S only xd

It has been your boi, JamX^

Cya :)

What's the point of adding something nobody even cares about, nobody takes any style other than normal/hsw/sw seriously.

17 minutes ago, Sokaries said:

What's the point of adding something nobody even cares about, nobody takes any style other than normal/hsw/sw seriously.

Idk, it would be a very fun style. So try not to be that negative xd

It would not be hard to add this style but i see no point in doing it because i don't like when there is to many styles and we already have a lot of them.

23 hours ago, hetz said:

It would not be hard to add this style but i see no point in doing it because i don't like when there is to many styles and we already have a lot of them.

Fair enough, i get what you are saying. I understand, and i think the same with many styles, but at the same time, some maps can get ehh, very boring and there isnt enough styles to play. (Example bhop_ssj or other really short maps) But that only happens when they dont get rtved quickly.

Thanks alot for the response,

Peace