Was just banned on "Recess.no #03 Retakes" where i was accused of walling by Relentless, which later issued a perma ban, don't know what else to say really except that i ain't cheating, just too good i guess?

Admin: 『Relentless』
Reason: Wallhack
Length: permanent.

Player Vac Chan uwu

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:497091587
Steam3 ID [U:1:994183174]
Steam Community 76561198954448902
Invoked on 09-13-20 18:21
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Wallhack
Banned from Recess.no #03 Retakes 2 [ 128 Tick | NOR | Ranki...

and for further notice, don't just go about banning people because you "believe" he's cheating, cuz in the end you'll end up just like the flat earthers...

Hello Vac Chan uwu / Chris S

It was brought to my attention by players you played against, that many of the kills you got seemed a bit off.

Therefore i recorded a demo and spectated you for many rounds to determine if you simply were so much better than the players you played against.

I did my best to rule out factors as: game sense, tactical awareness, crosshair placement, footsteps, call outs from teammates and sound ques in general.

I found that in 9 of the 20 rounds i spectated you, your crosshair aimed at players miles before you possible could've seen or heard them. Consistent hits through smokes without any footsteps or ways to spot the player.

Unless you have a demo from the game i banned you or a really good explaination on why and how you play in such a way, i will not unban you.

Disclaimer: Yes i do know whenever you spectate a player with "x-ray" it could easily seem like wallhack if the crosshair is placed on a player at "awkward" positions. example: putting the crosshair close to edges on walls and boxes to be easily prepared for peeks etc.

-Relentless   

no, i do not have any demo from that game, but if you'd like to we could have a chat on discord with screen cap or a chat in ts3 (might not be able to chat this week cuz I'm working shifts)

My playstyle consists of pure logic, sound and gamesense, usually flick towards sounds to get a better perspective of where my enemy is, or checking all angles (if I am confident they will not come from a choke point / spawn I keep a defensive angle | 80 hours of precision training in kovaak and aimlab makes up for flicking and spraying at farther ranges ) I'll most likely go into details when we have a chat, also got a YouTube channel you can inspect if that helps you should be linked a video link on my smurf

(And yes, this is a smurf account and after my knowledge it does not violate the rules on the server + kinda maining this one, currently got 3.2k hours of cs 1.7k of those are just retakes) 

Edited by Vac Chan UwU / Chris-S
extra info, still working lul so writing in batches

Need to add this important information. Your account was created 13 apr 2019. Obviously thats very weird. Can you give us your main steam profile link?

Regards Pimp

Reason behind the "account created 13th of April 2019" was to deter others from saying "ooga booga new account" though it might look fishy'ish? Idfk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My main is fucked atm due to the ban wave that happened a month ago, still waiting for the unban from valve :/ anyhow link to main: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MIxD_Chris/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might be able to have a chat in Sunday this week discord tag should be in the main info on my main acc

You cant get a unban, thats impossible. There isnt any reason to write more about the unban appeal. Go find another server to cheat on, we dont tolerate it here.

Unban request denied.

Regards

Pimp