40 minutes ago, Daniel ∞ said:

Okay. Before I start the "rant" (LEAFY COPYCAT!1!11!) I just want to say that this is not to be mean or rude to Toxic or the recess community. Just my honest opinion.

Toxic.

I don't really think Toxic deserves admin (maybe moderator or something lower rank) because he doesn't behave properly on the server (not that I'm the best to behave either) but he constantly disagrees with me or think the opposite of what I think. It's like he want to fight me, but not physically fight me. Just hate me. He talks shit, just not to me, but other players too. He is damn good at picking names, for that sake.

He (as I have experienced) the worst Admin on recess community. He doesn't quite fit in, he doesn't help people when people ask if "What's that" & "How to turn off music" & "What do I do if..." you get what I mean.. Doesn't quite "help" as a Admin should do on a MiniGame server. He have gagged me many times for things that shouldn't be gagged. I got gagged for "disrespect" three times from Toxic. First one was 1 month ago, it was because of "disrespect". If me and another teammate "fights" (aka talking lowkey shit, not really that harsh) should I really be gagged for that? He gagged only ME. Not the other person. ME. That's what I am talking about, he especially hate people like me.

And boy oh boy this is not the first time he has been unfair to me. He gagged me one more time 1 and a half weeks ago it was also for "disrespect". He (not Toxic, a MG player) was talking shit to me, then I just ignored it. He continued to talk shit later... And about 10 seconds later Toxic logs on... and right at that moment Toxic logs on I was already firing up my keyboard talking (not harsh, again) shit to the other guy back. He only saw me, only me got gagged for a hour, and again, unfair for me.

Would you look at that? I got gagged third time the day before yesterday by who? Oh yeah that's right. Toxic. Again for "disrespect" this was 120 minutes. Me and another guy was talking to eachother normally, then suddenly someone blends in and starts to fight with me then talks shit bla bla bla you get the idea? We all talked shit. Toxic ofcourse gagged ONLY ME because I was the one "talking shit". That pisses me off. That's not the worst part. If people write something to me thats cruel/annoying, he agrees with EVERYONE. NOT me. He disagrees with me 100% of the time. I even try to be friends with this guy, and suddenly he agrees with everyone else and "joins the kool squad" and again, talk shit.

Did I mention that he not is only toxic (get it? haha) on MG server, but in Steam also ;^) He falsely accused me for having autism out of nowhere. I wasn't even logged on Steam 5 hours ago. Suddenly out of nowhere he comments on my profile. This is the comment:

Autism is real lmao

"Autism is real lmao" he even laughs at it, like Autism is "nothing". If I had autism, (Which I don't have.) would it still be funny, Toxic? I don't think so. He is as I have told, the worst admin ever possible to get on recess. Here is a Gyazo screenshot of the comment he made: https://gyazo.com/81097d169ac3c88d31d89ca0a2adbbfb (Incase he deletes it) 

So yeah, that sums up it all. Thanks for reading, have a great day.

- Daniel

Could you get on TS?

I would like to have a chat with you.

Uhhhh may i just add that Daniel is the biggest trashtalker on Recess MG, yesterday he got so mad at me that he called me a "worthless nigger" and a "disabled 13 year old autistic faggot", (he spammed that 10 times on my profile (got proof if needed)) after that toxic warned him and gagged him because he didnt stop, daniel even said i didnt care if he got gagged. So when Toxic gags Daniel its with very good reason, and frankly i dont know why he hasnt been perm gagged...

Toxic is a very friendly admin and he likes to joke around, and people know that he does it in fun. Demoting him as an admin would be a loss.

Hi, im fairly new here - Hijacker.

proof.PNG

gotta agree with hijacker on this, i personaly haven't seen daniel or played with him on MG. But i would want to have a few words about toxic,  in my experience toxic has been a really good  admin(never  been unfair).  Judging by this post daniel  seems to display toxic as the villain while he was  the clean guy. there is always 2 sides to a story as you could obviously tell by Hijacker's comment.

-Speedy

18 hours ago, Daniel ∞ said:

Okay. Before I start the "rant" (LEAFY COPYCAT!1!11!) I just want to say that this is not to be mean or rude to Toxic or the recess community. Just my honest opinion.

Toxic.

I don't really think Toxic deserves admin (maybe moderator or something lower rank) because he doesn't behave properly on the server (not that I'm the best to behave either) but he constantly disagrees with me or think the opposite of what I think. It's like he want to fight me, but not physically fight me. Just hate me. He talks shit, just not to me, but other players too. He is damn good at picking names, for that sake.

He (as I have experienced) the worst Admin on recess community. He doesn't quite fit in, he doesn't help people when people ask if "What's that" & "How to turn off music" & "What do I do if..." you get what I mean.. Doesn't quite "help" as a Admin should do on a MiniGame server. He have gagged me many times for things that shouldn't be gagged. I got gagged for "disrespect" three times from Toxic. First one was 1 month ago, it was because of "disrespect". If me and another teammate "fights" (aka talking lowkey shit, not really that harsh) should I really be gagged for that? He gagged only ME. Not the other person. ME. That's what I am talking about, he especially hate people like me.

And boy oh boy this is not the first time he has been unfair to me. He gagged me one more time 1 and a half weeks ago it was also for "disrespect". He (not Toxic, a MG player) was talking shit to me, then I just ignored it. He continued to talk shit later... And about 10 seconds later Toxic logs on... and right at that moment Toxic logs on I was already firing up my keyboard talking (not harsh, again) shit to the other guy back. He only saw me, only me got gagged for a hour, and again, unfair for me.

Would you look at that? I got gagged third time the day before yesterday by who? Oh yeah that's right. Toxic. Again for "disrespect" this was 120 minutes. Me and another guy was talking to eachother normally, then suddenly someone blends in and starts to fight with me then talks shit bla bla bla you get the idea? We all talked shit. Toxic ofcourse gagged ONLY ME because I was the one "talking shit". That pisses me off. That's not the worst part. If people write something to me thats cruel/annoying, he agrees with EVERYONE. NOT me. He disagrees with me 100% of the time. I even try to be friends with this guy, and suddenly he agrees with everyone else and "joins the kool squad" and again, talk shit.

Did I mention that he not is only toxic (get it? haha) on MG server, but in Steam also ;^) He falsely accused me for having autism out of nowhere. I wasn't even logged on Steam 5 hours ago. Suddenly out of nowhere he comments on my profile. This is the comment:

Autism is real lmao

"Autism is real lmao" he even laughs at it, like Autism is "nothing". If I had autism, (Which I don't have.) would it still be funny, Toxic? I don't think so. He is as I have told, the worst admin ever possible to get on recess. Here is a Gyazo screenshot of the comment he made: https://gyazo.com/81097d169ac3c88d31d89ca0a2adbbfb (Incase he deletes it) 

So yeah, that sums up it all. Thanks for reading, have a great day.

- Daniel

Hello!

First of all, I find this extremely funny that I dunno what i should start with. I have been playing with Daniel since he joined for about 2 months or so and I have seen him raging and disrespecting different people multiple times. I have warned you many times and after that gaged you. You have been calling me a useless cunt, Go kill yourself and many other bad stuff. I think u know what admins are here for, We are here to make sure that all the players obeys the rules. We are also here to have fun. There is no rule that says that you cant joke around with your closest friends. 

I really love your chat, Lets hope Og sees this @OG

If anyone wants more proof just contact me.

Skärmavbild 2016-08-19 kl. 22.35.35.png

• Like 1

Haha made me laugh.. You do really not believe this is my real me? Ever know about M0e? Why he is so Toxic? There's your answer

And I never said im better than Toxic

And if you would know me irl, or be a close friend, you would always know that I am a salty person (as I said, just a profile) even though I can seem like I am the cringiest saltiest person on recess, know your real facts before commenting, please.

And maybe 10% of what I write I mean it, like you always go for knife etc... 

and if you didn't know I have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (aka ADHD) somehere in my brain therefore I get fucking mad easily.

But again, that's none of your business ツ 

18 hours ago, Hijacker said:

Uhhhh may i just add that Daniel is the biggest trashtalker on Recess MG, yesterday he got so mad at me that he called me a "worthless nigger" and a "disabled 13 year old autistic faggot", (he spammed that 10 times on my profile (got proof if needed)) after that toxic warned him and gagged him because he didnt stop, daniel even said i didnt care if he got gagged. So when Toxic gags Daniel its with very good reason, and frankly i dont know why he hasnt been perm gagged...

Toxic is a very friendly admin and he likes to joke around, and people know that he does it in fun. Demoting him as an admin would be a loss.

Hi, im fairly new here - Hijacker.

proof.PNG

And for you, Hijacker

Completely out of NOWHERE when I join the server, you 90% of the time comment shit like: "I bet Daniel is gonna rage now"

or "Daniel why u mad??" when I haven't even talked in chat rofl. And then there's all your fans, which ofcourse support you because you are so cool and so on... 

Talk to me when you've quitted going for knife every single round on awp, shotgun, rifle, deagle, scout etc.

- Your friendly neighbor, Daniel.

Edited by Daniel ∞
3 hours ago, Daniel ∞ said:

Haha made me laugh.. You do really not believe this is my real me? Ever know about M0e? Why he is so Toxic? There's your answer

And I never said im better than Toxic

And if you would know me irl, or be a close friend, you would always know that I am a salty person (as I said, just a profile) even though I can seem like I am the cringiest saltiest person on recess, know your real facts before commenting, please.

And maybe 10% of what I write I mean it, like you always go for knife etc... 

and if you didn't know I have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (aka ADHD) somehere in my brain therefore I get fucking mad easily.

But again, that's none of your business ツ 

And for you, Hijacker

Completely out of NOWHERE when I join the server, you 90% of the time comment shit like: "I bet Daniel is gonna rage now"

or "Daniel why u mad??" when I haven't even talked in chat rofl. And then there's all your fans, which ofcourse support you because you are so cool and so on... 

Talk to me when you've quitted going for knife every single round on awp, shotgun, rifle, deagle, scout etc.

- Your friendly neighbor, Daniel.

So your telling me that 90% of what you wrote on this rant was bullshit? Great....

I never was rude, i followed the rules that were written. I cant gag someone if i didn't see it myself and yet I have seen you every time raging and I call that unprofessional. I don't see any good reason why this report is still open and I would call 99,9% of everything you have written here is complete bullshit. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Toxic said:

So your telling me that 90% of what you wrote on this rant was bullshit? Great....

I never was rude, i followed the rules that were written. I cant gag someone if i didn't see it myself and yet I have seen you every time raging and I call that unprofessional. I don't see any good reason why this report is still open and I would call 99,9% of everything you have written here is complete bullshit. 

You don't get the point do you? GG

30 minutes ago, Daniel ∞ said:

Tough guy eh?

What are you on about? I was joking, chill mate, am i not allowed to joke with people also? Gosh

• Like 1