Kick The President OG

Alright soo ive been trying to talk to  og about how i got banned and he never responds and when he responds he just says you got banned and your not comming back he doesnt explain why i got banned or what proof they have or anything soo i really dont like Og he never ever helps out. Once my friend Flaxen got banned and flaxen asked me to speak with og about why he got banned and i msged og. and this is what he said dont ask me about this or i will ban you to like this guy have no chill he needs to explain more stuff. You guys might be wondering why flaxen didnt add him, him self and spoke with him well thats beacuse Mister Og Guy had already blocked all comunication with Flaxen and without a reason.. soo please help me get rid of this guy he doesnt help alot. Thanks for reading my message :).

Edited by Twitch.tv/Tryhardmonte
38 minutes ago, Twitch.tv/Tryhardmonte said:

Alright soo ive been trying to talk to  og about how i got banned and he never responds and when he responds he just says you got banned and your not comming back he doesnt explain why i got banned or what proof they have or anything soo i really dont like Og he never ever helps out. Once my friend Flaxen got banned and flaxen asked me to speak with og about why he got banned and i msged og. and this is what he said dont ask me about this or i will ban you to like this guy have no chill he needs to explain more stuff. You guys might be wondering why flaxen didnt add him, him self and spoke with him well thats beacuse Mister Og Guy had already blocked all comunication with Flaxen and without a reason.. soo please help me get rid of this guy he doesnt help alot. Thanks for reading my message :).

You're referring to " FlaxEN^ " I have given him a perfect explenation why he got perma banned, and you know why. He scammed a player on Recess. So did I tell you, I never said I would ban you too for contacting me. I simply told you to quit spamming or consequences are yours. Not going into discussion with other players about someone else case. You have nothing to do why or by who your friend got banned. He scammed someone, simple as that. So did you. No matter how many posts you make, you will not come back.

• Like 1