Toxic Admin Abuse

These are my experiences with Toxic so about 4 months ago when i was new to recess i was playing deathrun and i remember Toxic joining a morning and he was spamming letters on our screens and he has been doing this to this day. One time toxic typed on our screens to voice spam and everyone voice spammed even me and i know that's wrong of me to do that but he would also play Music and others did it to with no consequences. After a day he came back and typed something on the screen and someone told him that he admin abused and he said that he would get them muted if they said it again 2 guys said it again and he gave them both 2 hours of mute, i Think it was bc of the reports he got the other day. But the reason im reporting him now it's because today he did something to me. so about 2 Days ago i got a muted for 2 Days by Admin Hetz when 2 Days passed i connected to MiniGames and i was talking to some people having a good time then Admin Toxic joined and i said hello and he said hello back, then someone called Toby joined and i said ''kill your self fake toby'' as a joke and after 10 min i got muted for 1 hour  by Admin Toxic for inappropriate language after he said ''don't say kys to my Toby'' i dont Think he would have muted me if i said that to someone he doesnt know. So i talked to Admin Hetz and he said i should make a report then i Went back to the game and said i will report him and this is what he said, i copied this from the chat  ''[Admin] Toxic :  So if you ''report'' me then you may get a week'' he said multiple times in voice chat if you report me there gonna give you a week ban and stuff. i Think he was trying to scare me so i would'nt make the report. Rght now i hear him ghoasting and others are telling him to stop and that it is'nt allowed he's saying that it is. Unfortunately i don't have any evidence but i hope you can rely on me.

I just went back to the server and said it was Admin Abuse to toxic then Twisted told me it was gone and that i should just deal with it then Toxic typed in chat Enjoy one week and muted me for one week for complaining

Edited by Chicken Angel
30 minutes ago, Chicken Angel said:

These are my experiences with Toxic so about 4 months ago when i was new to recess i was playing deathrun and i remember Toxic joining a morning and he was spamming letters on our screens and he has been doing this to this day. One time toxic typed on our screens to voice spam and everyone voice spammed even me and i know that's wrong of me to do that but he would also play Music and others did it to with no consequences. After a day he came back and typed something on the screen and someone told him that he admin abused and he said that he would get them muted if they said it again 2 guys said it again and he gave them both 2 hours of mute, i Think it was bc of the reports he got the other day. But the reason im reporting him now it's because today he did something to me. so about 2 Days ago i got a muted for 2 Days by Admin Hetz when 2 Days passed i connected to MiniGames and i was talking to some people having a good time then Admin Toxic joined and i said hello and he said hello back, then someone called Toby joined and i said ''kill your self fake toby'' as a joke and after 10 min i got muted for 1 hour  by Admin Toxic for inappropriate language after he said ''don't say kys to my Toby'' i dont Think he would have muted me if i said that to someone he doesnt know. So i talked to Admin Hetz and he said i should make a report then i Went back to the game and said i will report him and this is what he said, i copied this from the chat  ''[Admin] Toxic :  So if you ''report'' me then you may get a week'' he said multiple times in voice chat if you report me there gonna give you a week ban and stuff. i Think he was trying to scare me so i would'nt make the report. Rght now i hear him ghoasting and others are telling him to stop and that it is'nt allowed he's saying that it is. Unfortunately i don't have any evidence but i hope you can rely on me.

First of all. I never forced anyone to do something on the server., I like joking, and I know when I cross the line and I usually say that i won't talk anymore due to me talking to much.  Hetz muted you for a reason right? If you randomly start disrespecting people without a reason, Then i should take action. As I said before, I know all the regulars and I know exactly how they behave. You crossed the line today and I had to stop it. Asking Benny who even warned you to deal with the one hour mute. After that, I changed my mind and gave you 1 week instead. Lying wont get you through anywhere mate. If you're trying to get a "sorry" from me. Then sorry for doing my job :) Sometimes you need to face your consequences even tho you know you're wrong.

What you are doing is not your job that's abusing your Powers. And i know you would'nt mute me if it was someone else, you only muted me because it was Toby someone you knew. Im hearing Toxic in the server with others and everyone is cursing should'nt you mute them do your job?

Edited by Chicken Angel

Lol, are you trying to be sarcastic or are you serious? Your childish actions should be removed from recess. You are copying an older player who ended up getting permbanned by the owner. I wont say anything here until this gets taken care of.

@The President

i think its time to set a line to this.  its ok to acuse an admin  of admin abuse but you need to present the proof.

i dont see anything here that  talks in Your favor and  in that case il trust Our admin in this discusion.

if you have anything more you want to discus pleace send me a pm  il gladely showe you Our lags couse everything all admin actions and chat gets logged 12 monts.

best reguards

Bawls - co owner  recess.no

• Like 1