Banned for 'Aimbot'?

Dizzent

I was apparently banned for using aimbot, not sure why? I've been playing the game since 2012, as I am Supreme (previously Global).

Surely I would've been banned on competitive if I was banned on a community server...?

Included demo below, expecting unban, thanks.

sucidehax.dem

Hello, i got this demo sent to me by a player on the server and i choose to ban you because the weird movement you are doing every time you try to kill someone like Eluzi0n said. If other admins do not agree i will unban you.

// hetz

2 hours ago, Dizzent said:

But why does an aimbot have weird movements like that?

Can't you watch some of my competitive games and see I always do the same thing? Even from my movement man :/

You still haven't answered my question as to why you're aiming like that.

Regardless, your aiming is rather peculiar. It seems rather robotic, and might also be a way to inconspicuously hide that you might use aim assistance. There's no way a human hand can generate such movement with a mouse, especially while aiming. If I have to guess, it is because the players are constantly moving on that map, and the sensitivity on the potential aimbot isn't strong enough to keep up with the player you're shooting at. That's my guess.

But I want an answer from you first as to how, or why you're aiming like that when you shoot.

39 minutes ago, Eluzi0n said:

You still haven't answered my question as to why you're aiming like that.

Regardless, your aiming is rather peculiar. It seems rather robotic, and might also be a way to inconspicuously hide that you might use aim assistance. There's no way a human hand can generate such movement with a mouse, especially while aiming. If I have to guess, it is because the players are constantly moving on that map, and the sensitivity on the potential aimbot isn't strong enough to keep up with the player you're shooting at. That's my guess.

But I want an answer from you first as to how, or why you're aiming like that when you shoot.

I don't know why, what you want me to record my hand or something hahahahahah?

Here is another demo of you playing, it is not as bad as the first one but you can clearly see that you are shaking in a weird way every time you try to kill someone. 

Sucide.dem

Edited by hetz

If you have this wrist movement to stay focused like many professionals do, you wouldn't do it prior to killing someone, you would do it constantly throughout the rounds. A classic example is Shroud/Stewie2k as they do shaky movements too.

Here you see Stewie2k "LOCKING" on to opponents "through walls", etc. However, if you actually watch the whole demo and not the extracted clips where it looks fishy, you see that he does this throughout rounds consistently, whether enemies are there or not.

The problem in your case is the shakiness and robotic movements are present prior to shooting someone which implies that your crosshair somehow knows, to an extent, where the players are.  That is my thought, at least.

This does not seem legit to me but I will properly review this demo at a later date on my desktop as my laptop isn't as efficient in fps, etc.

Edited by Savagion
Had to add something in :)

This is just a low FOV hack from a really bad community hack. A common mistake in the software. 

Better not unban him boys.

//Toby

41 minutes ago, Toby said:

This is just a low FOV hack from a really bad community hack. A common mistake in the software. 

Better not unban him boys.

//Toby

If it's a community hack then wouldn't I have been VAC banned? I don't really know how I can prove myself that I'm not cheating unless you have any ideas. I feel that it's bullshit that I'm banned just for having weird aim.

6 minutes ago, Dizzent said:

If it's a community hack then wouldn't I have been VAC banned? I don't really know how I can prove myself that I'm not cheating unless you have any ideas. I feel that it's bullshit that I'm banned just for having weird aim.

VAC operates on a delayed ban. Meaning you won't necessarily be banned immediately from using it.

3 hours ago, Eluzi0n said:

VAC operates on a delayed ban. Meaning you won't necessarily be banned immediately from using it.

Well, I've had the same aim as this for a while now... months/years. Even in a year I won't be banned, because I'm not cheating!

Edited by Dizzent

3 minutes ago, Dizzent said:

Well, I've had the same aim as this for a while now... months. Even in a year I won't be banned, because I'm not cheating!

Look, I've played CS for a while and seen many ways to aim, yours simply isn't natural. It's not possible for a crosshair to shake like that when you aim, and even IF it was possible, the crosshair exclusively shakes when you try to shoot someone, not when you move it around otherwise. That's why I think there's something off about you. 

Another note, I noticed how your clantag constantly changed when you were playing. Textbook method for making it harder for admins to ban you on the spot.

• Like 1

you have used an Achievement Unlocker from not so long ago (which basically is a hack as well), so while you are at it, you wanted to try to cheat as well?

Proof: http://prntscr.com/eez22h

I have played this game for more than 3.5k hours, and I swear that I´ve never seen anyone shaking his aim like you do.

I will stick with the -rep

I've reviewed the demo again and there is no doubt in my mind that you use aim assistance. There is also the other stuff, such as your clan tag constantly changing to make it harder for admins to ban you, I've seen this before on other cheaters. The other admins are also in question about your legitimacy.

Player will remain permanently banned. Unban request declined.

//Thread closed