Can I get unban Hetz?

Hystereo

You have gotten a lot of chances and every time you come back you are still very toxic in chat. You have more then 8 bans on different accounts. bc8aea92066b5dd7f6cc177555b444a6.png
https://gyazo.com/bc8aea92066b5dd7f6cc177555b444a6 https://gyazo.com/2d395be223730819e2e33baf287133ac

Before you got perm banned we perm gagged you because you are so toxic, when you found out that you got perm gagged you start breaking all rules on the server like teaming and use map glitches. 

I personally don't think you deserve to get unbanned and i'm sure most admin agree with me on this. 

Edited by hetz
  • Like 1

Had to much chances allready if u ask me..

One warning should be enough, and you had 8 chances, alot more then i would give you!

So you had your chance to change but you didn't take it,

Ill vote no for the unban

Best Regards~

Mezzy

• Like 3

Dude some weeks before your perm you got 2 weeks for teaming so it does not matter if no one warned you that time because just some week ago you got 2 weeks for that. The time when you got 2 weeks i warned you twice before banning you.

15 minutes ago, Nympth said:

Kimmi you just come out of nowhere lol

Not really, it's a unbanned Thread, and all of the admins can post there opinion based on the information we got!

So i understand Kimmi 100% 

Like i mention before my vote is the same as his & Hetz!

• Like 3

To me it also sounds like he doesn't want to obey the rules and tries to break them whenever an admin isn't online.

If Nympth doesn't have anymore to say, I believe the admin team has spoken and we presume this thread as closed.

• Like 1

The only way to get unbanned in your case is to show us that you actually deserve to get unbanned. That includes respecting your ban, realizing that you actually did something wrong, show us that you are sorry and that you actually care and show us that you are ready to move on as new and better guy. This is definitely not your case, you never told us that you are sorry for what you did, you kept telling me to go kill myself and "stop crying", even after you got banned. You joined on your smurf plenty of timed and you have never ever been close to respecting the rules.

The ban stays IMO.

• Like 2

I personally think Nympth´s attitude has improved quite a bit since last year. But as mentioned above, you don't really give us any reasoning for "why" we should give you another chance. And especially an apology for ignoring our rules on the servers. 

However, I would love to see you give us a serious apology, so that I can consider having you on our servers again. 

The other admins have presumably given you multiple chances, yet you haven't done anything good with the chances you've been given, with no improvement at all. What you need to understand is that if you can't behave according to our rules, you can't play here :) Our services is a priviledge for mature and friendly people, and if you can't act maturely or friendly, you are not welcome here. And since you have been given so many chances before, you must have been actknowledged to the fact that if you keep breaking the rules, the punishment will be more and more severe and yet you kept up with it. You actually managed to get permanently banned because of your behaviour alone, and that should make an example where we simply won't put up with it.

Hetz and the other admins has made it very clear that you have been given more than enough chances, and you won't be granted more of them. You will stay banned. If you make another unban thread, your forum user will be banned too.

//Thread closed

• Like 4