1 week ban for saying 1 word wtf

i was on the mg server and i said the n word once and toxic banned me for 1 week no warning or anything. i know saying that word is not allowed but  is 1 week rly what i get for saying it once without warning plz make this ban shorter omg

*Checks his previous mutes/gags* Oh shit its full 

You will never be talking on our servers ever again and i extended it to 1 month because u said that word many times. 

2 hours ago, Toxic said:

Even more proof how immature he is. 

Good call Toxic, 
Bennys record on being disgusting in the chat is pretty big. So they deserve a month to cool down and think over their mistakes.

Sincerely That_Guy

• Like 2

I've looked through your former records, and there's nothing but mutes and gags on bad language. Toxic did the right thing here, as you've evidently been given multiple chances before.

Personally, I find this admin report against Toxic a waste of our time, as you're reporting one of our admins just because you're unable to be mature. The fact that you also harassed him on his own Steam profile proves me even more right. If I somehow find out that you keep harassing him furtherly, or post another admin report with no genuine reason, I will personally extend your ban for a much, much longer time than Toxic just gave you. :)

Case closed.

• Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • I was banned quite a while ago with this explanation: Duplicate Account Detected. If its a mistake or unban appeal, visit Recess.no Not quite sure what duplicate account even really means.
    • Hi, I got permanently banned like 10 minutes ago for cheating from your minigames server. I would never cheat in any game and I hate cheaters above everything. Back in the days I always played on minigame servers and today I was playing with my mates on your server and got randomly banned for no reason. I would like to get unbanned because I really enjoyed your server. Best regards Slim0n
    • got banned from the Recess.no #14 WORKING Surf [ Tier 1-2 | NEW TIMER | 100 Tick ] server just now for suiciding to much.   i didnt know this was a thing on the server. the reason i was suiciding was because i played a map where i would fall off a surf that didnt reset me, pressed M and changed teams to reset. apparantly this is not ok and im sorry about it. would really love if the ban on my account could be liftet. this is the only surf server me and my friends use.  Thanks for quick response and happy new years!  Just got back in, might me just a temp ban  anyway, il go surf again now. peace
    • SR replays on some maps, seemingly staged maps, is really bugged and impossible to watch. really annoying when you just wanna see the map done
    • Steam Name TheFlyingApple Steam ID STEAM_1:1:82768882 Reason for why my ban request should be approved Apperantly, a year ago, I got banned for cheating... I have never cheated in my life and wasen't even aware of the ban before i tried joining your server today. I do not understand the basis of the decision... Hopefully i can get an unban Links TheFlyingApple#6573 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125803493 https://sb.recess.no/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:82768882&advType=steamid