Banned on Deathrun server

I played on deathrun server, I left for toilet when I came back I was kicked and banned.  

I never died, left or retried when I was T. 

I only retried a lot when I CT because I had a lot of FPS drop. 

DOYOU  HAVE ANY PROOF THAT I WAS RETRYING AND  THEN ESCAPING FROM THE SEVER WHEN I SAW THAT AN ADMIN IS ON? 
THE ONLY ADMIN I KNEW AT THAT TIME WAS JUST LEE AND HANZEEN. 

TOXIC YOU ARE REALLY TOXIC, FUCK YOU.

1 minute ago, Mouzo 1337 ム♛ said:

TOXIC YOU ARE REALLY TOXIC, FUCK YOU

I can assure you that using these type of words will not help you get unbanned. More likely give you a harder punishment.
So i will not help you in this one.

Sincerely That_Guy

One of the funniest reason I have ever heard.

Reason: Retrying and then escaping from the server when he sees that an admin is on.

Does this Toxic ****** have any proof? 

This fu**** can't just ban you for no reason. How the f is that a reason? Can he show me proof that I did it ?

Hmm, Lemme see here.

With your childish actions i here got another reason why you should stay banned. I warned you before to not retry as T and why do you always retry when you are on T and not on ct? Fishy ik. With other words, you will stay BANNED until the time has run out. 

OMFG. I never retried as a T. And you never warned me. Can you please show me proof of when I retried? Did you smoke something at that time? 

I did retry a lot as a CT because I had fps drop. I never retired as T, even If I was laggy I always use to choose Free when I'm T. 

Please proof that I retried ''always when I was T'' 

And also can you proof that you ''warned me''?

Edited by Mouzo 1337 ム♛

Mouzo if you've kept a nice tone and just explained exactly what happened, like when we chatted over pb, then I'm sure you've got unbanned for some sort of a misunderstanding. But because of your language, you will now stay banned. 

As I also told you in pb, we don't have to have a proof when the ban ain't permanent, so that won't help you.
Keep a nice tone here on the forums as well as on the servers or your ban might get extended.

//Just Lee

He did indeed ban the right guy, but he might have misunderstood why you accidentally retried as t (for afk) and then left. You missed your chance to tell this and maybe get unbanned.
Toxic already made up his mind and you will stay banned.

//Just Lee

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mouzo 1337 ム♛ said:

You don't have to have a proof when you ban the wrong person. 

That's what's up. 

Hello, Mouzo.

Here on Recess, we normally do not require our admins to provide evidence in cases where temporary bans are being issued, because we for the most exclude players for being rude, toxic or disruptive in their behaviour that normally warrants a ban that ranges from a day to a week, and for that we have chatlogs and witnesses. But here's the thing; I do not condone the way you handled yourself coming here to ask for an unban, it's not mature and it's not the right way to get a point across. I understand that some people can get quite frustrated when they feel unfairly treated, and we at Recess do not wish to make someone feel treated unjust, simply because it's not something we represent. We want everyone to gather around for a good time with friends or meet new people to have fun with. So for the sake of unity, I will talk to Toxic and find out exactly what happened. And while that is being said, I really hope that from now on, you can be more humble and calm, aswell as carefully explain your side of the story if something similar should occur in the future. Because if you really want to be heard, acting out like this rarely will get you anywhere, being courteous and respectful towards others will get you so much further. I will reply as soon as I've spoken with Toxic.

13 minutes ago, Eluzi0n said:

be more humble and calm

What did I tell you less than 10 minutes ago? I'm basically giving you a second chance here as a sign of goodwill, don't mess that up by still having some sort of an attitude.

• Like 2

Hello again.

I have now spoken with Toxic, and we both agree that he could have handled it differently/not banned you for a week, that was a bit long even if it did happen. But however, because of your recent behaviour here on the forums and since it's been 3 days out of a 7 day ban, you can serve the 4 days that remains as a result of your behaviour. Because by coming here to post a rather immature unban request in addition to insulting one of our admins publicly, it more or less goes under "admin disrespect" which is a bannable offense. For the next time, I hope you've learned a bit about humility and politeness because like I said, it can get you very far.

Your ban will be lifted the 21st May at 20:05PM.

Thread closed.

• Like 4