Hakonzi

Admin abuse. Bad Behavior

Hi, was playing on the recess deathrun server recently and got into a litle discuss with toxic about rules and stuff like that. 
After we discuss for a while after getting gag'ed and got removed the gag he comes with a threat.

This is what Toxic wrote to me personally: https://gyazo.com/296a3bed4404e3dc8f4c63cca335dc48

Xbonnik, If you want to know the whole conversation. Add me and I'll make an group conversation with me you and Toxic.

• Like 1

He dosen´t fit in the Admin role. his anger is too much of a problem, he should be put of a short time. And then get a new trial. Too show he can control his anger and not necessary comments. Because it isnt 5 players that is stupid Toxic, its your set of judgement

necessary
necessary
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Caravellet said:

He dosen´t fit in the Admin role. his anger is too much of a problem, he should be put of a short time. And then get a new trial. Too show he can control his anger and not necessary comments. Because it isnt 5 players that is stupid Toxic, its your set of judgement

necessary

necessary

If me as admin have no right to share my opinion, then whats the reason to have admins keeping the servers away from kids? And plus i wrote it in private so i didn't break a rule. 

And no, i dont have any anger issues. 

• Like 1