xD -iwnl-

That Guy is veri veri bad man

4 minutes ago, xD -iwnl- said:

He bann for snakking shit, but he snakk shit to me

You have been warned several times, 18 times to be exact. 
And you are not showing any type regret or saying that you are sorry. I can bring up the steam chat if you really feel like that's going to help.

You will not be unbanned from our servers.

5438c3ab1300679f4701fb16ccc258a6.png

• Like 4

Reviewed the case and That_Guy did nothing wrong, rules are rules. If they're broken there will be consequences.

Recess Community Rules

1. Server admins always have final say on any matter.

2. Cheating is not allowed on our servers. Your account is your responsibility.

3. We expect that you behave acceptably while playing on our servers. Speak normally to each other.

4. Do not use racial slurs or discriminate others.

5. Using nicknames to impersonate admins or similar will result in a punishment.

6. Counter-Strike is a game with objectives, finish them.

7. Exploiting game bugs or exploits of any kind is considered a rule violation.

8. Advertising for other community servers / sites is not allowed.

9. Tactical camping is allowed, unless it hinders objective completion.

10. Abuse of microphone / chat will result in a punishment.

11. Posting of sensitive player information, such as IP, full name, address etc. will be punished severely.

12. Only English, Norwegian, Danish or Swedish language is allowed in the chat.

13. Only English is allowed when you use voice chat!

Retake Server Rules

1. Tactical camping is allowed, however delaying rounds is not. When other players start complaining about it, it is probably about time to take a hint. Failing to do so will result in punishment.

2. Trolling such as purposefully teamflashes, aimpunches by friendly fire, entering the wrong site etc. is not allowed. Respect the other players and behave appropriate. Ignoring this will end in punishment

3. Racism/Discrimination is strictly forbidden!

4. Hacking of any kind result in permanent ban from all our servers!

5. Voice and chat spam will result in punishment
  • Like 3

I HAVE NOT SHOWN REGRET BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING SHIT TO ME, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST STFU BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF POWER

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xD -iwnl- said:

MHMM SO THE RULES DONT APPLY TO THE ADMINS?

We have rules aswell that we follow strictly, and we are regulary talking with eachother about the rules, and recent bans etc.
And i did not break any type of rule when i banned you. 

• Like 1

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF INJUSTICE. THE ADMIN TOBY MUTED ME FOR 30 MIN, FOR TALKING NORWEGIAN, I RESPECT THAT HE FOLLOWS THE RULES. BUT WHEN ALMOST EVERY PERSON ON THAT TEAM WAS SPEAKING NORWEGIAN ASWELL, AND I AM THE ONLY GETTING MUTE. I GET VERI TRIGGERED

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xD -iwnl- said:

I HAVE NOT SHOWN REGRET BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING SHIT TO ME, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST STFU BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF POWER

Here is our chat, (It's in Norwegian)

eaddbd4db7bc91985a407b360011f628.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xD -iwnl- said:

MHMM SO THE RULES DONT APPLY TO THE ADMINS?

Of course it does, it applies for everyone. I've read through the chat-logs after That_guy told me about the case and it's more than evident that he did the right thing. You've been given over 20 warnings without getting banned, and you do disrespect an admins decision. As for now you will not be unbanned.

• Like 4

i have gotten 20 warnings, and i swear to fucking god over 15 of them is based on complete and utter B U L L S H I T T.

3 minutes ago, xD -iwnl- said:

i have gotten 20 warnings, and i swear to fucking god over 15 of them is based on complete and utter B U L L S H I T T.

y'know, you'd think you'd learn after atleast the first 5 warnings, let alone another 20. Clearly you're doing something wrong here. Have fun honing your skills of douchebaggery in another community.

Good riddance.

• Like 5

BUT YOU ARE STILL IGNORING ME, I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD. I GOT WRONGFULLY BANNED WHY WOULD I RESPECT ADMINS IF THEY KEEP TALKING SHIT TO ME, YOU RELENTLESS KNOW THE SHIT TALKING THAT GOES FROM ME TO THAT GUY, ITS COMPLETELY MADNESS THAT HE DOESNT EVEN GET A LITTLE BIT TROUBLE.

1 minute ago, xD -iwnl- said:

BUT YOU ARE STILL IGNORING ME, I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE MAD. I GOT WRONGFULLY BANNED WHY WOULD I RESPECT ADMINS IF THEY KEEP TALKING SHIT TO ME, YOU RELENTLESS KNOW THE SHIT TALKING THAT GOES FROM ME TO THAT GUY, ITS COMPLETELY MADNESS THAT HE DOESNT EVEN GET A LITTLE BIT TROUBLE.

If you provide some proof alongside those accusations, we'd be happy to take a look and ensure That_Guy is handled as the situation would deem, but since all you do is type all-caps nonsense without any substantial evidence what so ever, we're going to continue assuming you're just an angry 14 year old who can't handle being reprimanded.

• Like 4

Just now, xD -iwnl- said:

well i guess ill cry myself to sleep

Sounds like a plan. Have fun.

• Like 3

Still your fault, breaking the Rules multiple times and still not changing into a better player shows that you shouldn’t be playing on recess’s servers. And also you should learn how to control yourself, disrespecting people won’t get you anywhere in life my friend.

• Like 2

I see no point in keeping this thing going. Currently with the amount of warnings you've recieved and the way you've been behaving in this thread, I believe an unban isn't the right thing to do for now. Additionally, I see no grounds for any concequences directed towards That_Guy, he's been acting according to our admin conduct and there is no evidence of him misbehaving in this scenario. For now, no unban will be granted and no action will be taken against That_Guy.

Thread locked.

• Like 3